Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Music

I know I'm not that old but music isn't what it used to be.
I remember being younger riding to school with my mom and she used to play Luther Vandross,Prince,Tina Turner,ETC and I wanted to scream but now I like those artist.
I'm a big hip hop and R&B fan but these new artist SUCK..!!!
[I mean that in the nicest way.]
I was listening to Plies and it seems like all he talks about is SEX,MONEY,WEED,&& HOES.
I'm like what the hell?
I remember when Tupac and Biggie were the it now dummies like Plies are bringing their arrogant swag into the game.
Now T.I he has something that I adore.He raps about what's real and not what he faces but what other people face as well.
Soulja Boy has some dumb ass songs too but he gets you out your seat and brings people together.I give props to dude.
I would much rather
"HOP OUT THE BED AND TURN MY SWAGG ON"
then get it on with my
"BUST IT BABY"
What the flip is a bust it baby?
Where did he come up with that shit?
I can't hate though he's making his money!
I'm going to come out with a CD,call me light skin super kitty....[rofl]
There are still a good few artist but music not matter the genre has fell off.
There is no room to blame certain artist because they didn't single handily do it.
I also think that hip hop has too much of a negative influence on today's children.
I notice alot of people think they have to dress a certain way to fit in because of what they hear in songs.
There are way more important things so worry about then the name brand clothes you wear.
I guess when I have kids I will torture them with the same music I liked growing up so they can hate me on the car ride to school.

1 comment:

  1. Light skin super kitty??? You are a nut! I LOVE T.I. always and forever so keep your eyeballs off him!

    ReplyDelete