Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Word Forever

I've always had my opinion of what the word forever meant.Submerged in my own ignorance I've often wished that things lasted forever.Sometimes we don't realize the actuality of things until we look at them in depth.

For-ev-er
3 syllable's.....
The word means for a LIMITLESS amount of time; at all times.

Does anything honestly last forever?
Does anything in life amount to this limitless amount of time?

Love comes and goes;yet lovers say they will love you forever.
The warmth of the word holds it's own meaning but as humans I don't think we expect anything to last FOREVER, unless of course we are living in a fairy tale world with fairy tale people.
If the world ticked on forevers time I'm not sure the world would be any better.
Just because one uses the word forever doesn't mean their feelings will remain the same.
When wishing upon a star for forever you have to look at the ups and downs.You have to look at the what ifs.

Remember forever is a limitless amount of time and if there's no limit,so whose to say how long forever can go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment